Chimney Sweep Gulf Coast
Chimney & Fireplace Inspection, Sweep, and Repair
[BRAND NAME] knows how important the chimney and fireplace can be to a home, especially during the cold autumn and winter months. Proper maintenance is not only advised but required if you want to use your chimney & fireplace safely and efficiently. We here are [BRAND NAME] promise to give you top quality safety inspections and services by professional chimney sweeps.
Guarantee Your Home’s Safety with Regular Inspections
The inspector checks for many different sorts of damage or hazards in these inspections, from the sooty build-up to ventilation damage. We here are [BRAND NAME] can find and address these issues in your home.
From lightning strikes to hurricanes, mother nature is not kind to chimneys. Around the Gulf Coast, storms are a prevalent issue, and storms love to damage chimneys; said damage effects could range from not letting smoke escape properly, which speeds along with the accumulation of creosote, and risk carbon-dioxide poisoning, to water damage risking the structural integrity of your home. Damages caused by these events are to be spotted and addressed by our workers.
Regular inspections clean up the flammable build-up left inside your chimney after burning plant-based fuel. The flames started within the chimney from this build-up are much hotter than those in the fireplace proper. This gunk, a combination of tar and soot most often named creosote, can restrict airflow or ignite into a blaze that may spread out to the rest of your home. You can trust our experts to clean these chemicals out and correctly perform a twenty-one-point safety inspection.
Moisture is the worst for your chimney as it can cause several complex issues on its lonesome. Chimney masonry is susceptible to water’s freeze and thawing, which cause the bricks and stones that make up the body to warp, expand, contract, and eventually crack till they break away. This is dangerous as, ultimately, the chimney is liable to collapse into the house, possibly endangering those within and causing expensive home damage. The water absorbed into the masonry can also cause draft issues, as the bricks cool the hot air and let it sink back into the home, risking carbon dioxide poisoning once more. Our water damage repair experts will ensure you don’t have to worry too much about these issues, waterproofing your chimney and ensuring any prior damage is fixed.
- Inspections: We employ the 21-point safety inspection, guaranteed to locate any hazard or problems that might cause problems for you or your home.
- Installations: We offer professional prefabricated or masonry chimney and fireplace installation. Also, we install ash-dump doors, clean-out doors, wood stoves, and more!
- Animal Removal: Just like us, humans critters love chimneys. Raccoons, Squirrels, Bats, and many Birds often find themselves stowing away in fireplaces and chimneys. However, when they get into chimneys, they often get stuck, build a nest, or otherwise cause damage. We have trained our technicians to safely and humanely remove these critters for both their safety and yours. As additional insurance, we offer a standard cap installation to keep them out.
- Masonry Repairs: We here are [BRAND NAME] are trained to repair masonry: crown repair, flue repair, relining, storm damage, and more!
- Water Damage Services: As stated before, water is the archnemesis of your chimney, and they have many encounters along the Gulf Coast. Besides damage to the masonry, water brings along mold and rust. If you see signs of water damage, it is urgent that you call [Brand Name] to handle it right.
- Creosote Removal: Also explained before, creosote is a real danger to your home. It is the number one cause of chimney fires and can prove harmful even when not ablaze. We will make sure that it is removed without causing harm to you or your home.
Gulf Coast Locals
[Place] [Description] [Image]
Proof of Work
[You know what to do]
Recent or Top Blog Post
[Excerpts/Previews in some listings.]